2. Information We Collect About You. When you access the Website, the Company will learn certain information about you during your visit.
A. Information You Provide To Us. The Website provides various places for users to provide information. We collect information that users provide by filling out forms on the Website, communicating with us via contact forms, freebies, resources, webinar registrations, responding to surveys, search queries on our search feature, providing comments or other feedback, and providing information when ordering a product or service via the Website. We use information you provide to us to deliver the requested product and/or service, to improve our overall performance, and to provide you with offers, promotions, and information. From time-to-time, we may use the information you provide to us to make you offers to purchase products and services provided by third parties in exchange for a commission to be paid to us by such third parties. Should you opt to take part in such promotions, the third parties will receive your information. From time-to-time, we may use the information you provide to us to display advertisements to you that are tailored to your personal characteristics, interests, and activities.
B. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technology. As you navigate through our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies including Google Analytics to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This will generally include information about your location, your traffic pattern through our website, and any communications between your computer and our Website. Among other things, we will collect data about the type of computer you use, your Internet connection, your IP address, your operating system, and your browser type. The information we collect automatically is used for statistical data and will not include personal information. We use this data to improve our Website and our service offerings. To the extent that you voluntarily provide personal information to us, our systems will associate the automatically collected information with your personal information.
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
The Company reserves the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites so as to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. The Company reserves the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
5. Children Under The Age Of 13. The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Protection of User Information. We employ reasonable methods to ensure the security of the information you provide to us and the information we collect automatically. This includes using standard security protocols and working only with reputable third-party vendors.
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our Website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email.
The Company may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, the Company uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
7. Email Information. If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail, and telephone. This also applies when you register for our Website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For further information see the email policies below.
8. Email Policies. We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the section titled Disclosure of Your Information. We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at anytime. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe or ‘Remove’ link in the e-mail. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to email@example.com requesting to unsubscribe from future emails.
9. Disclosure of Your Information. As a general rule, we do not sell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any information collected either automatically or through your voluntary action. We may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries, affiliates, and service providers for the purpose of providing our services to you. We may disclose your personal information to a third party, including a lawyer or collection agency, when necessary to enforce our terms of service or any other agreement between you and the Company. We may provide your information to any successor in interest in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s asserts and/or business. We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights or when compelled by a court or other governmental entity to do so.
This User Agreement, governs your access to and use of ianlenhart.com, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through ianlenhart.com (collectively, the “Website”), whether as a guest or a registered user. When accessing the Website, Ian Lenhart, LLC, a California limited liability company (“the “Company”), will learn certain information about you, both automatically and through voluntary actions you may take, during your visit. By visiting this Website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated in this User Agreement.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions contained herein.
1. General Disclaimers.
A. The information contained on this Website and the products offered hereby is for education purposes only. Such information is designed to help you understand the specific material covered. It is not an attempt to render tax, legal, or business advice.
B. This is not a business opportunity. How you use the information is entirely up to you. While every effort has been made to accurately represent the information along with the opinions and insights of Ian Lenhart and the Company, any claims made or examples given, although believed to be accurate, should not be relied on in any way in making a decision whether or not to purchase.
C. This information is an account of what Ian Lenhart has personally and professionally experienced. Any testimonials and/or examples used herein are exceptional results, in no way apply to the average purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
D. The income or financial examples given herein are in no way meant as a representation of actual or possible earnings, nor are they meant as an inducement, promise, guarantee or prediction of income of any kind. No income claims, promises, predictions or guarantees are made of any kind. Any reference to specific income or dollar amounts that Ian Lenhart or others may have earned are NOT done so to imply that you should expect to have, or will experience, similar success.
E. Ian Lenhart and the Company have no way of knowing how much money (if any) you can or will make with the information provided hereby. As a result, Ian Lenhart and the Company are in no way promising, predicting, implying or even hinting that you will make any money from your personal and professional endeavors derived from the information provided hereby.
F. Results generated in the examples utilized herein have come from (i) intimate and unique knowledge of the respective businesses set forth in such examples, (ii) a compelling call to action, (iii) a truly unique selling proposition, (iv) implementation of applicable parts of the respective information provided hereby, and (v) repeated trial and effort. If you are unwilling or unable to perform all of the above, do not purchase this product. Even if you perform all of the above, it is no guarantee of results of any kind. Every business or marketing venture involves some degree of risk and your success and/or failure will depend entirely upon your background, dedication, desire and motivation, as well as other factors known, unknown, and beyond your control.
2. Responsible Use and Conduct
A. By visiting our Website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as “Resources”), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines. Wherein, you understand that:
i. In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
ii. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account(s).
iii. Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
iv. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
v. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
vi. You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
vii. We may provide various open communication tools on our Website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our Website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
a. Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
b. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
c. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising
d. Impersonates any person or entity related to the Company and its affiliates, including Ian Lenhart, its employees or representatives.
viii. We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us. Posting anything derogatory or negative on the internet that mentions the word scam or anything that reflects on our company’s brand image in a negative way for marketing purposes can result in us requesting you alter your advertising. If you do not comply further actions may include but are not limited to an immediate termination of your affiliate partner status with our company and you forfeiting any pending commissions.
ix. We do not assume any liability for any content posted by you or any other 3rd party users of our website. However, any content posted by you using any open communication tools on our Website, provided that it doesn’t violate or infringe on any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of the Company, and as such, gives us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute as we see fit. This only refers and applies to content posted via open communication tools as described, and does not refer to information that is provided as part of the registration process, necessary in order to use our Resources. All information provided as part of our registration process is covered by this User Agreement.
x. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company harmless and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us. In no event shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Website, with the delay or inability to use this Website, or for any information, materials, software, products and services obtained through this Website or otherwise arising out of the use of this Website for any products or services or hypertext links to third parties or for any breach of security associated with the transmission of sensitive information through the site or any linked website.
3. No Warranties.
A. This Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Company, Ian Lenhart, or any of their respective affiliates, or products offered thereby, make no representations or warranties in relation to this Website or the information and materials provided herein. The Company makes no representation about the suitability of the information, software, materials, products or services contained or discussed on this Website for any purpose. All such information, software, materials, products or services are provided "as is" to the fullest extent permissible by law without warranty of any kind and all warranties, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, are expressly disclaimed.
B. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, the Comapny does not warrant that (i) this Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or (ii) the information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
4. Refunds. The Company’s products, courses, and programs have different refund policies please see the programs below and how the refund policy applies for each product.
A. Network Podcasting.
i. We offer a conditional “100% money back satisfaction guarantee” within 30 days. If after going through and completing 100% of modules in The Network Podcasting, you’re not satisfied with the content and you don’t believe that the training and techniques inside this course have the potential to help your business, then simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain to us why you are unsatisfied and why you didn’t think it was worth the money you invested. The Company will then offer you a refund at its discretion, based on such explanation.
ii. Our refund policy was not created so that people could take advantage of an integrity-based honor system by buying our courses and then asking for refunds afterwards because although they had no issues with our course’s content and the value received for the dollars they invested, they simply are asking for a refund so they can get their money back to spend it on something else. We do not operate that kind of refund policy and we do retain the right to ask questions about any and all refund requests and we reserve the right to approve or deny them on a case by case basis.
iii. No affiliate will be granted a refund if they have received or earned affiliate commissions from the product they are wishing to get a refund on. Example: You can’t buy Network Podcasting, promote it, earn commissions from it, and then ask for a refund.
5. Copyrights and Trademarks. All content and materials available on this Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of the Company, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized by the Company.
6. Termination of Use. You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our Website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information and any leads, referrals, and future commissions generated as a result of such termination.
7. Governing Law. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California applicable to agreements entered into and wholly to be performed therein. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts within Los Angeles County, California for the resolution of all disputes arising out of use of this Website. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and the Company as a result of this Agreement or use of the Website.
8. Invalidity. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision, and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect.
9. Contact Us. The Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding the User Agreement:
Ian Lenhart – Ian Lenhart LLC
PO Box 40301
Santa Monica, California 90408
Email Address: email@example.com
Updated April 1, 2020